1/Gilkey Corporation began the year with retained earnings of $310,000. During the year, the company issued $420,000 of common stock, recorded expenses of $1,200,000, and paid dividends of $80,000. If Gilkey’s ending retained earnings was $330,000, what was the company’s revenue for the year?A.$1,720,000B.$1,220,000C.$1,300,000D.$1,640,0002/A local retail shop has been operating as a sole proprietorship. The business is growing and now the owner wants to incorporate. Which of the following is not a reason for this owner to incorporate?3/Kilmer Corporation began 2022 with total stockholder’s equity of $1,270,000, including retained earnings of $930,000. During the year, the company issued $1,260,000 of common stock, recorded expenses of $3,600,000, and paid dividends of $240,000. If Kilmer’s ending retained earnings was $990,000, what was the company’s revenue for 2022?A.$4,920,000B.$5,160,000C.$3,900,000D.$3,660,000
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.