1. Mr. Jones and Mr. Evansbee both have gardens shaped as squares. The length of each side of Mr. Jones’ garden is 6 yd. The length of each side of Mr. Evansbee’s garden is 10 yd.(a) Write an expression with exponents for the area of Mr. Jones’ garden. Then, find the area of the garden.(b) Write an expression with exponents for the area of Mr. Evansbee’s garden. Then, find the area of the garden.(c) Each plant takes up 2 yd2 of space in both gardens. How many plants can Mr. Jones place in his garden? How many plants can Mr. Evansbee place in his garden? Explain your reasoning.(d) For each garden, the cost per plant is $4.99. Using your answers from part (c), how much will each gentleman spend on plants for his garden?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.