8) Walker & Campsey wants to invest in a new computer system, and management has narrowed the choice to Systems A and B.System A requires an up-front cost of $125,000, after which it generates positive after-tax cash flows of $80,000 at the end of each of the next 2 years. The system could be replaced every 2 years, and the cash inflows and outflows would remain the same.System B also requires an up-front cost of $125,000, after which it would generate positive after-tax cash flows of $60,000 at the end of each of the next 3 years. System B can be replaced every 3 years, but each time the system is replaced, both the cash outflows and cash inflows would increase by 5%.The company needs a computer system for 6 years, after which the current owners plan to retire and liquidate the firm. The company’s cost of capital is 12%. What is the NPV (on a 6-year extended basis) of the system that adds the most value? Enter your answer rounded to two decimal places. Do not enter $ or comma in the answer box. For example, if your answer is $12,300.456 then enter as 12300.46 in the answer box.9) Using the information from problem 8 on Walker & Campsey, what is the equivalent annual annuity (EAA) for System A? Enter your answer rounded to two decimal places. Do not enter $ or comma in the answer box. For example, if your answer is $12,300.456 then enter as 12300.46 in the answer box.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.