A sample proportion of 0.36 is found. To determine the margin of error for this statistic, a simulation of 100 trials is run, each with a sample size of 50 and a point estimate of 0.36.The minimum sample proportion from the simulation is 0.28, and the maximum sample proportion from the simulation is 0.40.The margin of error of the population proportion is found using half the range.What is the interval estimate of the true population proportion?(0.22, 0.50)(0.20, 0.52)(0.30, 0.42)(0.24, 0.48) A number generator was used to simulate the percentage of people in a town who can skateboard. The process simulates randomly selecting 100 people from the town and was repeated 20 times. The percentage of people who can skateboard in the town is shown in the dot plot.Which statement is true about the population of the town?Most likely, 30% to 40% of the town can skateboard.Most likely, 40% to 50% of the town can skateboard.Most likely, 10% to 20% of the town can skateboard.Most likely, 20% to 35% of the town can skateboard.Eight trials are simulated. The results are shown in the table.Simulation109105112110115106108109What is the estimated margin of error, using standard deviation?Enter your answer, rounded to two decimal places, in the box. ± What is the best way to gather information for each of the scenarios?Select Survey, Experiment, or Observational study for each scenario.SurveyExperimentObservational studyA director wants to know what his singers do before a performance.A director wants to know who his best soprano is.A director wants to know how verbally disciplining a singer affects the group. A director wants to know what musical is the most popular in the community.A librarian wants to have an employee reading contest. She asks her employees to volunteer to read as many books as possible in one week. Which sentences explain how randomization is not applied in this situation?Select eachcorrect answer. There is no control over who volunteers. The librarian is only observing her employees.The librarian can select those who participate.The librarian cannot manipulate the sample or the length of the books.There is no selection process.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.