After creating an initial draft of the risk management plan, the next step is to create a draft of the risk assessment plan.For this part of the project:Research risk assessment approaches.Create an outline for a basic qualitative risk assessment plan.Write an introduction to the plan explaining its purpose and importance.Define the scope and boundaries for the risk assessment.Identify data center assets and activities to be assessed.Identify relevant threats and vulnerabilities. Include those listed in the scenario and add to the list if needed.Identify relevant types of controls to be assessed.Identify the key roles and responsibilities of individuals and departments within the organization as they pertain to risk assessments.Develop a proposed schedule for the risk assessment process.Complete the draft risk assessment plan detailing the information above. Risk assessment plans often include tables, but you choose the best format to present the material. Format the bulk of the plan similar to a professional business report and cite any sources you used.Submission RequirementsFormat: Microsoft Word (or compatible)Font: Arial, size 12, double-spaceCitation style: Your school’s preferred style guideEstimated length: 4–6 pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.