CORBIN COMPANY Income Statement For the Years Ended December 31 2015 2014 Net sales (all on account) $595,000 $520,000 Expenses Cost of goods sold 415,000 354,000 Selling and administrative 120,800 114,800 Interest expense 7,800 6,000 Income tax expense 15,000 14,000 Total expenses 558,600 488,800 Net income $ 36,400 $ 31,200 CORBIN COMPANY Balance Sheets December 31 Assets 2015 2014 Current assets Cash $ 21,000 $ 18,000 Short-term investments 18,000 15,000 Accounts receivable (net) 91,000 74,000 Inventory 85,000 70,000 Total current assets 215,000 177,000 Plant assets (net) 423,000 383,000 Total assets $638,000 $560,000 Weygandt, Jerry J., et al. Financial Accounting, 9th Edition, Wiley, 2013. ProQuest Ebook Central, http://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/cdu/detail.action?docID=5106496. Created from cdu on 2019-10-05 20:24:14. Copyright © 2013. Wiley. All rights reserved. 756 14 Financial Statement Analysis Additional data: The common stock recently sold at $19.50 per share. Instructions Compute the following ratios for 2015. (a) Current ratio. (h) Return on common stockholders’ equity. (b) Acid-test ratio. (i) Earnings per share. (c) Accounts receivable turnover. (j) Price-earnings ratio. (d) Inventory turnover. (k) Payout ratio. (e) Profi t margin. (l) Debt to assets ratio. (f) Asset turnover. (m) Times interest earned
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.