Due Aug.20th, 2017 @ 2 o’clockTom has just received a new job offer. He is told that his starting salary will be 75,000.00 per year. He is also told that his salary will probably be 83,000.00 in four year. 1. Use the data given to find the rate of change, or the salary increase per year. (HINT;compute the slope) 2. We are now going to use a line to model Tom’s Salary growth. Use the Data giving and the slope value from step 1 to write the slope intercept form of the line. 3. Based on your equation from step 2 what will Tom salary be in ten years?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.