1.Compute for November:a. The direct labor efficiency variance. Is this variance favorable (F) or unfavorable (U)? b. The direct labor rate variance. Is this variance favorable (F) or unfavorable (U)? c. The actual number of kilograms of material used in the production process during the month.d. The actual price paid per kilogram of material during the month, the company calculates the direct materials price variance at point of purchase.e. The amount of direct materials cost and direct labor cost transferred to the Finished Goods Inventory account.f. The total amount of direct materials cost and direct labor cost in the Work-in-Process Inventory account at the end of the month.2. Prepare journal entries to record all transactions, including the variances in requirement 1.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.