Does anyone have any guidance on how to complete the following:Erik Food Supply Company issued $100,000 of face amount of 4-year bonds on January 1, 20X1. The bonds were issued at 98, and bear interest at a stated rate of 8% per annum, payable semiannually. The discount is amortized by the straight-line method.(a). Prepare the journal entry to record the initial issuance on January, 20X1.(b). Prepare the journal entry that Erik would record on each interest date.(c). Prepare the journal entry that Erik would record at maturity of the bonds.(d). How much cash flowed “in” and “out” on this bond issue, and how does the difference compare to total interest expense that was recognized?For those that are able to assist, I thank you in advance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.