During the year just ended, Honeyblue Corp. incurred costs to develop and produce a routine, low-risk computer software product as follows: Completion of detail program design $13,000Costs incurred for coding and testing to establish technological feasibility 10,000Other coding costs after establishing technological feasibility 24,000Other testing costs after establishment of technological feasibility 20,000Costs of producing product masters for training materials 15,000Duplication of computer software and retrainiung materials from product masters (1,000 Units) 25,000Packaging product (5600 units) 9,000 The guidance pertaining to accounting for the costs of computer software to be sold, leased, or otherwise marketing applies. Q#1a. In Honeyblue’s December 31 balance sheet, what amount should be capitalized as softwarecost subject to amortization? Explain. Q#1b. In Honeyblue’s December 31 balance sheet, what amount should be reported in inventory? Explain.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.