Hi, I am needing to answer #13Equipment lease per month$9,000Equipment maintenance per month per machine$35Technologist cost per mammography$20Technologist aide per mammography$13Variable cost per mammographya.What is the patient volume needed per month to cover fixed and variable costs?10. What is the patient volume needed per month if Digital Imaging Center desires tocover its fixed and variable costs and make a $3,000 profit on this equipment to coverother costs associated with the organization?C. If reimbursement decreases to $110 per screen, what is the patient volume neededper month to cover fixed and variable costs but not profit?d. If a new technologist aide is hired, what is the patient volume needed per month atthe original reimbursement rate to cover costs but not profit?13. Calculating break-even point and graphing. San Juan Health Department’s dentalclinic projects the following costs and rates for the year 20XX.Total fixed costs$225,000Variable costs$60 per patientCharges$250 per patienta. Using this information, determine the break-even point in patients.. Using this information, determine the break-even point in dollars.c. Graph this scenario in a break-even chart, using a range of 0 to 3,500 patients in 500-patient increments.d. If the clinic decides it would like to make a profit of $8,000, what is the new break-even point in patients?e. If the clinic decides it would like to make a profit of $8,000 at 1,226 patients, what isthe new break-even point in dollars?14. Calculating break-even point and graphing. The North Kingstown Cancer infusiontherapy division expects tremendous growth over the next year and is projecting thefollowing cost and rate structure for the service.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.