Hello 🙂 I’m not sure how to solve this! Help would be much appreciated!Exercise 16-16On September 1, 2017, Blossom Corp. sold at 101 (plus accrued interest) 5,000 of its $1,000 face value, 10-year, 8%, non-convertible bonds with detachablestock warrants. Each bond carried 2 detachable warrants; each warrant was for one common share at a specified option price of $8 per share. Shortly afterissuance, the warrants were selling for $4 each. Assume that no fair value is available for the bonds. Interest is payable on December 1 and June 1. BlossomCorp. prepares its financial statements in accordance with ASPE.Prepare in general journal format the entry to record the issuance of the bonds under both options available under ASPE. (Credit account titles areautomatically indented when the amount is entered. Do not indent manually. If no entry is required, select “No Entry” for the account titles andenter 0 for the amounts.)DateAccount Titles and ExplanationDebitCreditResidual method:September 1, 2017(To record the issuance of the bonds)Allocation of zero to equity:(To record the issuance of the bonds)From the perspective of a creditor, what is the effect of each option on Blossom Corp.’s debt to total assets ratio.Measuring the equity component at zero results in adebt to total assets ratio compared with the residual method.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.