Family Recipe Presentation Guidelines & Grading RubricInstructionsYou will prepare a 5-7 minute presentation based on your family recipe written assignment. Your presentation will be submitted on Blackboard and will be viewed by your classmates.In your presentation, you should discuss provide a brief overview of the recipe, why you chose it (i.e., why is it significant for you), and highlight anything interesting you learned about the recipe in the course of researching and writing your assignment. You have free reign on the information you choose to include, however, you will be graded on the quality of that information. Your presentation should focus on more than just how to make the recipe.FormatYou may use any format you would like to present the information so long as you are the one who created it (e.g. not showing a 5-minute video by someone else). You are encouraged to be creative with your presentation! Acceptable formats include:· PowerPoint slides with voiceovero Instructions can be found on the Microsoft website or through CFLEXo You can also do a screen capture (i.e. record what is on your screen while you talk) using a free software called Screencast-o-matico Voiceover is encouraged, however, if you absolutely cannot record voiceover, PowerPoint slides with detailed speaking notes in the “Notes” section (located under each slide when creating a presentation) will be accepted· Videoo Any video recording device – most modern smartphones are equipped with the ability to capture video (iPhone, etc)Note: A 5-7 minute PowerPoint presentation is typically 5-7 slides in totalIf you want to use a format that is different than the above options, please contact me for approval.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.