BIAM 530 WEEK 8: FINAL COURSE PROJECT INST RUCTIONS SOFTWARE Please access all software for the Lab at: https://labs.azure.com SCENARIO Yo u have been tasked to assist the CEO in Big Data and NoSQL projec ts at work. You did such an awesome for the CEO, you are now being asked to present a briefing to management on how NoSQL databases work in the company and help to improve the Big Data environment. You are expected to report back to the CEO with the following answers to the questions the CEO has posed below. STEPS Step 1: Explain what is a No SQL data base , specifically focus on Mongo DB and Neo4J . You can refer to Ta ble 14.3 below from your textbook as reference. Step 2: Please explain the difference between Hadoop and Spark and provide examples of each one. How do these tools assist in the Big Data concept? You may refer to the Fig ure 14.6 below from the textbook and Dashboards . Step 3: Click on RoboMongo software icon in Azure Labs and Import Documents in Mongo DB using the file: C14_Fact.json . Fil e is located in the Files Tab under Course Project Files or in Course Project Overview. Please ref er to note on pg. 682 -683 in the textbook. Step 4: Use MongoDB Query using find (). Refer to Figure 14 .12 to complete this step. Please click on the video below for a Mongo DB tutorial and complete the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo7KaOK9ybI&feature=emb_logo a. Import Documents in MongoDB b. Use MongoDB to Query using find () c. Analyze the Da ta from the Query in MongoDB Step 5: Click on Neural Tools 7.6 software icon in Azure Labs and use Neo4J (Graphical Database) for completing the following tasks: • Upload the file: Ch14_FCC.txt file (Food Critics Database) . The f ile is located in the Files Tab under Course Project Files or in Course Project Overview. • Please click on the link below for tutorial for NeuralTools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlligEJijng https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aircAruvnKk Refer to the Figure 14.13 below from the textbook and refer to page 6 86 -687 in the textbook and pe rform the following tasks: a. Creating Nodes b. Retrieving Node Data c. Retrieving Relationship Data Step 6: Complete a Comparative Analysis for Mongo DB and Neo4J and discuss the differences an d similarities of both databases Step 7: Would you recommend using MongoDB or Neo4J to the CEO? Justify your recommendation. Write at least 2 paragraphs to summarize the information that you have learned . You may use either version of Microsoft Word (2016 or 2019) in Azure Labs. Step 8: Present the Final Report including Charts and Findings to CEO.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.