financial accounting 1 work sheet financial accounting !!! Trenton ConsultingUnadjusted Trial BalanceJune 30 , 2017UnadjustedTrial BalanceAccountDebitCreditCashYOUIccounts receivable*3, 400Prepaid rent41 6DUEquipment8, 600Accounts payable1, 8305Toni Trenton , Capital28 , 850oni Trenton , withdrawalsConsulting revenue*31 , 200wages expense25 , 920Insurance expense1 . 720Rent expense9. 0 60Totals61 , 88061 , 880Additional information :”2 . Annual depreciation on the equipment is $2 , 000 .`6 . The balance in the Prepaid Rent account is for six months of rent commencing March 1 , 2017 .C. Unpaid and unrecorded wages at June 30 totalled $4 , 200 .d . Accrued revenues at June 30 totalled $5 , 100 .Required :`1 . – 3 . Use the above information to complete the work sheet .”TRENTON CONSULTINGWork SheetFor Year Ended June 30 , 2017Balance Sheet &Unadjusted Trial Balance*AdjustmentsAdjusted Trial Balance*Income StatementStatement of Changes inEquityAccountDebitCreditDebitCreditDebitDebitCreditDebitCreditCash780Accounts receivable*3. 400*Prepaid rentEquipment*8. 600Accounts payable*1 , 830|Toni Trenton , capital28 , 850Toni Trenton , withdrawal7 , 880Consulting revenue*31 , 200Wages expense25 , 920|Insurance expense*1 , 720Rent expense9 , 320|Totals$ 61 , 880 | $ 61 , 880*Depreciation expense*Accumulated depreciation , equip .”Wages payableTotalsTotals4 . Calculate the balance in the capital account as it would appear on the June 30 , 2017 , balance sheet .Balance in the capital account*
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.