Hi there! I am just having some issues grasping the concept of Profit Budget and Cash Forecast in Managerial Accounting and was wondering if anyone could help. My professor suggested a scenario that I should practice with, but I am still having troubles understanding it completely. Here is the scenario:Creassos Ltd. was formed in July 2012 with $20,000 of capital. $7,500 of this was used to purchase equipment. The owner budgeted for the following:Wages and other expenses are paid in cash. In addition to the above, depreciation is $2,400 per year.No inventory is held by the company.What I need to understand is a. How to Calculate the profit for each of the three months from July through September and the totalprofit for the three months.b. How to Calculate the cash balance at the end of each month.c. How to create a Statement of Financial Position at the end of September.Receipts ofAccountsPayments onOtherSalesReceivablePurchasesAccounts PayableWagesExpensesJuly$20,000$ 8,000$ 5,000$3,000$2,000Aug.30,000$20,00015,00010,0004,0002,000Sept.40,00030,00020,00020,0005,0003,000
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.