I got the correct answers but I want to know the process in detail. Thanks!Question 16.25 out of 6.25 pointsSelected Answer:A. , Answers:A. , B. C. D. Low, LowQuestion 26 out of 6 pointsYou must decide between $25,000 in cash today or $30,000 in cash to be received two years from now. If you can earn 8 percent interest on your investments, which is the better deal?Selected Answer: $30,000 in two yearsAnswers: $30,000 in two years$25,000 todayEither options are OkayQuestion 30 out of 8 pointsYou believe that you will need 31,240 dollars a year for 5 years in retirement. If you are 30 today, how much must you save each year to meet your retirement goal if you plan to retire at 65? (Assume a 12 percent annual interest rate and that your 1st deposit will be 1 year from now and that your 1st withdrawal will be 36 years from today)Selected Answer: 397Correct Answer: 260.88 ± 5Question 43.25 out of 3.25 pointsIn loan amortization , interest payments and principal payments have inverse relationship Selected Answer: TrueAnswers: TrueFalseQuestion 50 out of 6.25 pointsYou take out a car loan for 12,645 dollars. If your loan has an annual interest rate of 7.99 percent, and you will make monthly payments for 5 years, how much of your first payment will go towards principal (go towards paying down the outstanding loan balance)?Selected Answer: 256.33Correct Answer: 172.14 ± 3%Question 66 out of 6 pointsSelected Answer:C. Answers:A. B. Both C. D. NeitherQuestion 76.25 out of 6.25 pointsSelected Answer: Answers:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.