In order to complete assignment #7 you will need to answer the below questions. Please complete the questions in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading. When assigning a name to your document please use the following format (last name_Assignment #7). Use examples from the readings, lecture notes and outside research to support your answers. The assignment must be a minimum of 1-full page in length with a minimum of 2 – outside sources. Please be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source. Assignments are due by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Sunday. Chapter 121. HHS and the FTC recently launched an investigation into a major pharmacy chain for its information disposal practices. The regulators claimed that the pharmacy chain failed to protect customers’ sensitive financial and medical information by disposing prescriptions and labeled pill bottles in dumpsters that were accessible by the public. Based on the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996), what consequences should a company face for failing to properly dispose of customer information? For HIPAA act, you may check the website.Chapter 132. Trust is an important part of the continued growth and development of the Internet. This is particularly the case with respect to social networking. Media reports of disturbing stories and case law alike have shown some of the consequences that can arise when individuals create false social networking profiles. In a case in California, and individual established a fake MySpace profile of his former church pastor. On the profile, he posted content that suggested that the pastor used drugs and was homosexual. Can criminal charges be brought against the party that created the fake profile?3. Read the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) at ED, discuss who has access to your educational record at APUS. Furthermore, what is the roles and responsibilities for APUS instructors and students to comply with FERPA
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.