InstructionsStatus and Roles For this assignment, you will complete a two-part essay on status and roles. Please label the sections in the essay as Part I and Part II.Part IDescribe some achieved and ascribed statuses you possess that are important to your identity. Make sure to label which is achieved and ascribed to. Why are those statuses important to your identity? Discuss how at least one social factor (i.e., culture, demographics, occupation, group membership, or social class) impacted at least one of your career or educational achieved statuses.Part IIRole strain, role conflict, and role exits occur in connection to our status. Discuss one example you have experienced with role exiting. To what extent does your experience match Ebaugh’s four stages of role exiting described in Chapter 5 of the textbook? How did role conflicts or role strain contribute to the role exit?You are required to cite the textbook at least one time in the essay, and other peer-reviewed references are optional. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.The essay must be at least two pages in length.Question 2. . In your opinion, when (or at what age) do you think a person should be considered an adult in American society? Why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.