It is standard accounting procedure, or a generally accepted accounting principle (GAAP), to make a journal entry to remove the current year’s principle from the long-term liabilities. This entry reduces the long-term liabilities and increases the current liabilities. Your company has a bank loan that requires a current ratio of 1.5 times. The owner has asked you, the bookkeeper, not to make the adjusting entry that would take the current portion from the long-term liabilities. If you make the adjusting entry, the company’s loan will need to be repaid immediately (or the loan called). What should you do?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.