Jessica and Matthew work for different companies. Jessica has a base salary of $36,000 and will receive an increase of salary at a rate of 3.1% per year. Matthew has a base salary of $38,000 and willJessica and Matthew work for different companies. Jessica has a base salary of $36,000 and will receive an increase of salary at a rate of 3.1% per year. Matthew has a base salary of $38,000 and will receive an increase of salary at 2.5% per year. Jessica and Matthew are calculating the number of years, t, it will take each of them to earn over $45,000 at their respective companies. Determine the inequality could be used to determine the number of years for each person to reach $45,000. Then, decide which statement is true for each person.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.