Required ResourcesTo successfully complete the Lab and Homework, read the following information:Information about ALEKSTo successfully complete this week’s assignments, read the following chapters from the text, Elementary and Intermediate Algebra: Chapter 1 – Real Numbers and Their Properties 1.1-220.127.116.11-1.8DISCUSSION 1ting Algebraic ExpressionsRead the following instructions in order to complete this discussion, and review the example of how to complete the math required for this assignment:Write your birth date or the birth date of someone in your family as mm/dd/yy. (Example: March 13, 1981 is written 3/13/81, and November 7, 1967 is written 11/7/67). Now let a = the one- or two-digit month number, b = the negative of the one- or two-digit day number, and c = the two-digit year number.(Our example: a = 3, b = -13, and c = 81 or a = 11, b = -7, and c = 67) Use the following algebraic expressions for parts 3-5 of the discussion: Evaluate the three given expressions using the a, b, and c from your birth date. Make sure that b is negative when you plug in the values. After you have your math worked out on scratch paper, go back and verbally describe the steps you took to evaluate the expressions. Make sure to use each of the vocabulary words at least once in your writing.Did you notice anything interesting about the results of and ? Was this coincidence or do you think there is a reason for this? Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing (Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing your math work.): Exponent Integer Variable Lowest terms DivisorYour initial post should be 150-250 words in length. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7. Do you agree with how your classmates used the vocabulary? Did the student handle the negatives in the formulas accurately?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.