Please Help me solve this.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000Matthew , Inc . owns 30 percent of the outstanding stack of Lindman Company and has theability to significantly influence the investee’s operations and decision making . On January 1 .2018, the balance in the Investment in Lindman account is $3 35 , 000 . Amortization associatedwith this acquisition is $9, 000 per year . In 2018 , Lindman earns an income of $50 , 000 anddeclares cash dividends of $30, 000 . Previously, in 2017 , Lindman had sold inventory costing$24, 000 to Matthew for $40, 000 . Matthew consumed all but 25 percent of this merchandiseduring 2017 and used the rest during 2018 . Lindman sold additional inventory costing $ 28, 000to Matthew for $50, 000 in 2018 . Matthew did not consume 40 percent of these 2018purchases from Lindman until 2015&. What amount of equity method income would Matthew recognize in 2018 from its ownershipinterest in Lindman ?6 . What is the equity method balance in the Investment in Lindman account at the end of2018 ?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.