Per cent of floor space occupied by department 20 20 15 35 10Alison has looked into the behaviour of these costs at different sales levels. Purchases of goods for resale in all departments varied proportionately with the level of sales. Additionally, due to the staffing policy of the company (see note on staffing policy below), so did the wages of non-management staff. Departmental expenses (for instance, wrapping paper for goods purchased, cleaning of staff uniforms) were also considered to vary with the level of sales, and there seemed to be a direct correlation between sales promotion costs in the departments and the increase in sales. Other costs totalling $400,000 (not included in the above schedule) were considered not to change with sales levels and some of these costs could not be directly related to individual departments.Note on Staffing PolicyThe company staffs all the Departments by using a core of full time staff to cover a minimum demand level and a flexible workforce of part time staff to work as and when required, with no guaranteed minimum or maximum number of hours for part-time staff.Requireda) On the assumption that the costs for this trading period will not change significantly from those of the previous period, prepare marginal costing statements to show contributions for each department and contribution and profit for the Store overall on the basis of: i) all departments remaining in operation; ii) the closure of the Restaurant Departmentb) Discuss briefly the financial and non-financial consequences of closing the Restaurant Department.c) Identify the problems which alison would need to address in her new role as Management Accountant of Traditions Limited.d) Explain the main factors which will influence the design and implementation of a Management Information System for Traditions Ltd.e) How would you, as alison, approach the setting up of a budgetary planning and control system for the Store and what behavioural problems do you think you might encounter.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.