Plant (cost $300 000) 240 000 280 000The inventory on hand in Beyer Ltd at 1 July 2017 was sold in November 2017. The plant was estimated to have a further 5-year life with zero residual value. The land on hand at acquisition date was sold in March 2019. On 1 January 2019, the plant was sold to Autumn leaves Ltd for $230,000.On 30 June 2018, goodwill was impaired by $8 500. The company applies the partial goodwill method. Tax rate is 30%. a) Prepare the acquisition analysis at 1 July 2017.b) Prepare the consolidation worksheet entries at 30 June 2019. Your answer should include:1. BCVR entries, 2.Pre-acquisition entries
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.