opportunity.An entrepreneur asks for $100,000 to purchase a diagnostic machine for a healthcare facility. The entrepreneur hopes to maintain as much equity in the company, yet the Angel Investor requires the transaction to be financed with 60% debt and 40% equity.As the Angel Investor, you assign a cost of equity of 16% and a cost of debt at 9%. Based on Year 1 sales projections the entrepreneur assures you, the Angel Investor, a Return on Investment (ROI) of 9%; conceptually this will cover the first year’s pretax cost of debt and allow for planned equity growth and a refinancing model for Year 2. You will use an After Tax Weighted Average Cost of Capital (AT- WACC) model which includes the after tax cost of debt and proportionate costs of Debt vs. Equity. A 35% marginal tax rate is applied.Address the following checklist items:Checklist:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.