Paris Company acquired on July 15, 2018, 400 shares of Rome Company $720 par value capital stock at $698.40 per share plus a broker’s commission of $1,728. On August 1, 2018, Paris Company received a cash dividend of $8.64 per share. On November 3, 2018, it sold 200 of these shares at $756 per share less a broker’s commission of $1,152. On December 1, 2018, Rome Company issued shares comprising a 100% stock dividend declared on its capital stock on November 18.On December 31, 2018, the end of Paris Company’s calendar-year accounting period, the market quotation for Rome Company’s common stock was $331.20 per share. The investment was thought to be short-term.How do I prepare journal entries to record all of these data. Where should the accounts in the last entry appear in the financial statements?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.