I am having difficulty filling in the blanks for this accounting question.Attachment 1Attachment 2Attachment 3Attachment 4Prat lCorp. started the 2013 accounting period With $31,000 of assets (all cash], $12,500 of liabilities, and $5,000 ofcommon stock. During the year, the Retained Earnings account Increased by $8,550. The bookkeeper reported that Pratpald cash expenses of $26,500 and paid a $2,100 cash dividend to the stockholders, but she could not ﬁnd a record of the amount of cash that Prat received for performing services. Prat also paid $4,000 cash to reduce the liability owed tothe bank, and the business acquired $6,900 of additional cash from the issue of common stock. Required [Hint Determine the amount of beginning retained earnings before considering the eﬁects of the current period events. rt also mighthelp to record all events under an accounting equation before preparing the statements.) o-1. Prepare an Income statement for the 2018 accounting period.o-z Prepare a statement of changes In stockholders equity for the 2018 accounting period. o-3. Prepare a periodend balance sheet for the 2018 accounting period.:4. Prepare a statement of cash ﬂows for the 2018 accountjng period. Complete this question by entering your answers in the labs below. ‘ Req A]. Req A2 Req A3 Req M Prepare an income statement for the 2018 accounljng period.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.