Consumers are increasingly spending more time and money online. Business-to-consumer e-commerce is growing on an average by 20% each year. Given the scale and growth of consumer online purchase and usage data, the ability of organizations to understand and utilize this data (big data) is becoming an essential competitive strategy. For your research paper this week, provide a 4-6 page answer to this prompt: How can organizations better utilize big data analytics and specific applications of machine learning techniques for improved e-commerce? Be sure to include specific examples from actual e-commerce companies and how they are utilizing big data analytics. Additionally, discuss what, if any, machine learning techniques they are utilizing in their competitive strategy. Your paper should meet these requirements:
Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least three scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
total pages including references and cover page= 6 to 10 pages.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.