Given the current interest rates charged on loans and credit cards, it might be much better to try to save money for large purchases or expenses. Study the examples in your text (Sections 3.1 and 3.4) regarding compound interest with attention to the following formulas:A = P(1+ r/n)nt and A = PertNot too long ago, it was possible to find a one-year Certificate of Deposit (CD) that would pay 5.50% interest compounded daily. The CD interest rates available today have changed.Create a new discussion thread, including the following information:Assume that you have x dollars saved (you choose a specific dollar amount) and would like to purchase a used car in two years. Calculate the interest earned over the two-year span on your chosen dollar amount at the 5.50% interest rate, compounded daily, for a oneyear CD. Show your work. Calculate how much you will have saved with this account in two years. Show your work. Investigate bank interest rates available in your area for a one year CD. Calculate how much money you will have in two years if the interest is compounded monthly or continuously. Show your work. How did the change in rates affect your purchasing power?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.