PLEASE USE TEMPLATE PROVIDED
A process recording is a written tool used by field education experience students, field instructors, and faculty to examine the dynamics of social work interactions in time. Process recordings can help in developing and refining interviewing and intervention skills. By conceptualizing and organizing ongoing activities with social work clients, you are able to clarify the purpose of interviews and interventions, identify personal and professional strengths and weaknesses, and improve self-awareness. The process recording is also a useful tool in exploring the interpersonal dynamics and values operating between you and the client system through an analysis of filtering the process used in recording a session.
For this Assignment, you will submit a process recording of your field education experiences specific to this week.
The Assignment: (2-4 pages)
Provide a transcript of what happened during your field education experience, including a dialogue of interaction with a client.
Explain your interpretation of what occurred in the dialogue, including social work practice or theories, and explain how it might relate to intervention covered this week.
Describe your reactions and/or any issues related to your interaction with a client during your field education experience.
Explain how you applied social work practice skills when performing the activities during your process recording.
Process Recording Template – Required for each Process Recording assignment.
The first section is for introducing the client. Please include the following information:
Client information (confidentiality of course).
Date of Session.
Presenting Issue (reason for referral).
Other Relevant Information.
Goal of Session (use the SMART Goals Format).
1. Client/Session Goal.
2. Your Goal.
Please group dialogue together.
Use 15 minutes at most from your session with client.
Identify (for each section)
Analysis/assessment of dialogue
What was going on? What were the patient’s reactions to your feedback? How did the client respond verbally (quality of voice, tone, did the respond better to closed or open-ended questions?) How did the client respond non-verbally (how did you know they were listening? were they distracted? Did they welcome your feedback?)
Personal reactions and self-reflection to the interaction
What were you thinking? How do you feel the session went? What could you have done better? What will you do differently/the same next time?
Process Recording- Cavanagh ( Foundation Year) 2019
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.