The Young Company has gathered the following information for a unit of its most popular product:Direct materials $ 11Direct labor 5Overhead (40% variable) 20 Cost to manufacture 36Desired markup (50%) 18 Target selling price 54The above cost information is based on 11,100 units. A distributor has offered to buy 2,600 units at a price of $38 per unit. The distributor claims this special order would not disturb regular sales at $54. Special packaging and other selling expenses would be an additional $0.50 per unit for the special order. How many units of regular sales could be lost before this contract is not profitable?0 units.2,600 units.1,300 units.1,170 units.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.