Topic : Has Security Improved in Homeland Security since 9/11Components of the Security Manager’s Paper —- · Cover Page (does not count towards your minimum or maximum page count).· Abstract and Keywords (does not count towards your minimum or maximum page count).· Introduction, Body, and Conclusion.· Reference Page (does not count towards your minimum or maximum page count). Technical Requirements:· Your paper must be at a minimum of 8 pages and a maximum of 10 pages (the Title, Abstract, and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).· No direct quotations, paraphrases are acceptable.· Do not include a methodology section or a literature review.· Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.· Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space. One-inch margins left, right, top, and bottom.· All paraphrases require a reference. All references require a paraphrase.· Follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework. · All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.· Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic-type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.