You purchased 20,000 P96, 10,000 P128, 10,000 P192, and 15,000 P240 from Stationery Wholesaler. You received all the stocks ordered and paid 20% of the purchase price together with the freight of $220 incl. GST. You agreed to pay Stationery Wholesaler the balance on 1st June.You spent $2,400 incl. GST on one-year business insurance at AMMI.You paid Savills Melbourne $120,000 incl. GST for 12 months’ rent in advance for your retail premisesYou spent $550 incl. GST on miscellaneous office supplies at Officeworks. You paid for these from your bank account.You spent $55,000 incl. GST on office fittings at Rose Office Furniture and paid for them using your bank account. You estimate they will have a useful life of 10 years, and be worth $5,000 at the end of the 10 years. Note that the trial Company in Xero does not allow you to add an asset to the register or create asset types as we did in Demo Company in Week 6 so you’ll need to just record this transaction as an asset purchaseYou sold 20 P96 and 10 P192 to Alex Clarke. Alex paid you the full amount into your bank account.Journal Entries
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.